All programs are free!
Registration is required unless otherwise indicated.
- Come check out this month’s Book Discussion: The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, Tuesday, November 13 at 6:30 PM.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Basket Raffle – Take a chance and support the Friends of the Library!
- WBES First and Second Grade Art Opening, Thursday, November 8 from 6-7 PM
- Cookbook Club, Thursday, November 15 @ 6:30 PM
- Thanksgiving Centerpiece – Monday, November 19 @3:00 PM
- Holiday Card and Gift Tag Making – Tuesday, November 27 from 6 to 7:45 PM
Art Exhibit: New Exhibit Coming Soon!
Artifact Exhibit: “My Local Dug History”
Visit our 2nd floor display case featuring local resident and metal-detecting enthusiast Danny Wodyga’s collection of interesting pieces including coins, relics & much more – most of which were found on area properties and are attached to local history!
The Knitting Group meets every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.
Just drop in – no registration necessary.